The American Society of Clinical Oncology is a none-profit organization that was founded in 1964 with its sole purpose to improve cancer care and prevention. With more than 28,000 Oncology practitioners practice in over 100 countries, ASCO provides multi-lingual translation support to assist its global readers to enjoy daily up-to-date information without language barrier.
ASCO establishes CANCER Prevention Foundation, CANER.Net. Caring Hundreds of thousands of care-needing patients as well as Oncology professionals.
ASCO represents all oncology disciplines and subspecialties that suit your special needs!
- Perpetual Access to Journal of Clinical Oncology (1983) & Journal of Oncology Practice.
- Content available in both HTML & PDF format.
- Comprehensive Online assist and access. Easy to understand and acquiring information.
- Multi-lingual support: Chinese, Czech, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Polish, Romanian, Russian, Spanish, and Turkish.
- Glossary dictionary for professional vocabulary.
- Journal of Clinical Oncology Back-file One-Time Purchase Available.
- Hirewire Press assists.
- Saving up to 30%
JCO is the single most credible, authoritative Resource for disseminating significant clinical oncology Research.
||3X Monthly (36 issues/year)|
| Rejection Rate
| Impact Factor (IF)
| IF ranking number 4 among 141 Oncology Journals|
| Citation ranking number 2 among 141 Oncology Journals|
|| 261 times|
|| Daniel G. Haller, MD|
|| 25,000+ professional subscribers|
|| 180,000+ unique monthly visitors|
Strengthen Categories: breast cancer, gastrointestinal cancer, hematologic malignancies, molecular oncology, lung cancer, genitourinary cancer, head and neck cancer, pediatric oncology, neurooncology, supportive care and quality of life issues, prevention, and phase I and clinical pharmacology
|The Journal of Oncology Practice (JOP) provides oncologists and other oncology professionals with information and tools to enhance practice efficiency and promote a high standard for quality of patient care.
|| 1554-7477 (print)|
|| bimonthly journal (6 issues/year)|
|| John V. Cox, DO FACP|
Category: Oncology & Nursing