Your e-resource solution.
The challenges involved in subscribing to and maintaining e-subscriptions are numerous and well-documented. You know them better than anyone else – you deal with them every day.
The real question: What is your subscription agent doing to help you through them?
EBSCO's Services for Electronic Subscription Management can help you manage the major aspects of the e-resource life cycle.
- More than half of the subscriptions processed by EBSCO include an electronic component (either online only or online + print)
- E-journal expertise
- Comprehensive authentication and registration instructions for e-journals
- Consolidated orders, renewals, claims and reports
- Suite of tools to manage your e-journal collection
- Line-item invoicing
- Fund code accounting
- Automated ILS feeds
- Clear overview of publisher offers and pricing models
- Superior customer service
- Single contact for orders, payments, claims and renewals - save time and money by eliminating multiple publisher contacts and administrative work
- Comprehensive reports assist with collection development and budgeting
Let EBSCO assist with your e-work, saving you valuable staff time.