Streamline your collection management.
EBSCO has developed a suite of solutions to help you efficiently handle administrative tasks associated with your entire collection. We can help you order, maintain and renew your e-resources and provide you with automatically populated data about publishers’ license terms, access models, supply terms and more.
When you use EBSCO’s Complete Management Solution™, orders placed through EBSCO automatically populate your unique holdings information in EBSCONET® ERM Essentials® and Usage Consolidation. Your order history is shared via the Integrated Knowledge Base with other EBSCO management products such as E-Package Renewals and EBSCO MARC Updates™, making them customized for your library.
- Simplify and consolidate processes; EBSCONET® provides a central source for organizing your subscription management tasks
- Spend less time entering and maintaining data with auto-population of order details in ERM Essentials for e-resources ordered through EBSCO
- Analyze and evaluate your collection with Usage Consolidation, which provides the details to support collection management decision making
- Reduce time spent on renewal of licensed e-journal collections from weeks to hours with E-Package Renewals
- Enhance the value of the library catalog by using MARC Updates to include an accurate representation of your online collection
The EBSCO Integrated Knowledge Base serves as the foundation for EBSCO Discovery and Management Solutions, powering EBSCO Web-based tools to ensure that data about your subscriptions and e-resources is shared among multiple products. This integration saves you valuable hours of staff time and increases accuracy by decreasing human error.