In partnership with select publishers, EBSCO has introduced a new collection management tool designed to significantly increase the efficiency of your current e-package renewal process.
E-Package Renewals on EBSCONET® brings together in a single Web interface all the information you need to complete the renewal of your licensed e-journal collections in hours instead of weeks.
- View contract terms for each package
- Manage and renew all components of licensed e-packages online via EBSCONET
- Make changes to your list of licensed titles if allowed by your agreement with the publisher
- Change subscribed format for each title
- Access line-item-level pricing for all package components, customized per your contract terms
EBSCO has dedicated support staff to assist with any questions during the renewal process.
Let E-Package Renewals on EBSCONET
bring a streamlined, simplified approach to your package renewal process. For more information, contact your EBSCO representative
- Realize reduced process time from several weeks to just a few hours
- Renew subscriptions accurately with system-enforced contract terms
- Customize the system for multiple-library campuses and consortia using the authority settings
- Eliminate multiple spreadsheets and e-mail chains
- Make changes to your collection and see the impact on your spend in real time