The EBSCO Usage Loading Service — your specialized usage-loading team — obtains usage reports, loads them to your EBSCONET® Usage Consolidation account, and matches exceptions — allowing you to spend more time developing collections that help your users achieve their research objectives.
As a Usage Consolidation customer, you can take advantage of the Usage Loading Service, which offers two time-saving options: Basic and Complete.
With the Basic Usage Loading Service — in addition to the automatic matching of titles available through Usage Consolidation — your library’s account is assigned to a knowledgeable representative who will:
- Retrieve COUNTER reports from content providers
- Manipulate reports, cleaning them up to ensure that they load
- Load usage reports into your Usage Consolidation account
When you select the Complete
option, the Usage Loading Service
team goes even further to:
- Set up platform details within your library’s Usage Consolidation account — including setting up SUSHI, where applicable
- Manually match titles that were unmatched during the automated process
- Coordinate to ensure that all titles are accounted for
- Act as your advocate, communicating with the content providers to ensure that usage data is correct and problems are resolved in a timely manner