Manage Less, Deliver More through Smart E-Resource Management
Manage your e-resources collection more efficiently with EBSCONET® ERM Essentials™, the first full-featured electronic resource management tool that automatically populates and maintains more than 100 data fields for your e-journal and e-package orders.
Created to deliver essential management tools, our system goes beyond what others offer for managing e-resources. Integration with your library’s subscription history for e-resources acquired through EBSCO reduces the time needed to input order details, license terms, coverage information and other data—data that would normally require hours of staff time to enter into an ERM system. And, because ERM Essentials leverages the power of the EBSCO Integrated Knowledge Base, it provides a central source for updating information about your entire e-resource collection across multiple platforms, including EBSCO A-to-Z® and LinkSource®, EBSCO’s OpenURL link resolver.
Through auto-population and seamless integration, ERM Essentials significantly lessens the time-consuming problems of data entry and maintenance, allowing you to focus your valuable time on other tasks.
- Spend less time entering and maintaining data through auto-population of order details for e-resources ordered through EBSCO
- Reduce the complexity of managing e-journals and e-packages with single-point access to manage critical e-resource data
- Document and track e-collection development decisions, including trials, evaluations, orders and renewals
- Maximize efficiency by simultaneously updating multiple systems through shared information from EBSCO’s Integrated Knowledge Base
- Simplify workflows and streamline e-resource management processes by setting statuses, creating reminders and assigning tasks
- Tailor access for specific needs of staff in technical services, public services, interlibrary loan, library administration and other areas, allowing multiple people to manage e-resources
Sign up to attend a free webinar or download the fact sheet to learn more about EBSCONET ERM Essentials.