Simplify e-journal package maintenance.
Managing the myriad details required to maintain e-journal packages is complex. Changing access rights, titles transferring from one publisher to another and late or incorrect invoices – to name just a few of the issues associated with e-journal package management – can quickly drain library staff productivity. With proven systems to streamline e-journal package acquisition and maintenance, EBSCO can help you simplify e-journal package maintenance.
- Receive a correct invoice
- Know your access rights to content
- Receive an invoice when you need it
- Track and allocate cost per title using EBSCO’s detailed invoice
- Increase resource exposure through EBSCO SmartLinks™
- Maximize the efficiency of your federated search engine.
- Access comprehensive information about your packages through a single contact.
- Save money by allowing EBSCO to identify delayed or discontinued titles for which you should not be charged.
- Save time inputting data into your ILS by using EBSCO’s automated invoice load for your package titles.
- Gain a better overview of your collection through our customized serials management reports.