EBSCO offers more than 60 electronic book collections from some of the world’s most renowned STM publishing houses, including Springer, Taylor & Francis and Wiley InterScience®.
Representing a broad spectrum of subject categories, e-books are accessible via both ownership and subscription models.
From fixed subject-specific collections to pick-and-choose customization options, you’ll find the most in-demand e-books and e-reference works from EBSCO. You will also receive the same time-saving services that are provided when you order your electronic and print journals through us.
- cross-content searching and linking, enabled through the addition of e-book metadata to EBSCOhost® research databases
- superior customer service, ensuring that you deal directly with an experienced professional familiar with your account
- itemized invoices in electronic format for automated loading into your integrated library system
- e-books on EBSCO A-to-Z®. The A-to-Z title wizard includes e-book packages. As a result, library administrators can select all the e-books from packages to which they subscribe.
- EBSCO’s e-package expertise. Publishers are combining their e-journal and e-book packages into one integrated platform. EBSCO’s success in handling e-resources continues to serve as the industry gold standard.