Your supplemental book ordering solution.
EBSCO Book Services is a Web-based service that makes it possible for organizations to track, analyze and control book purchasing activities.
It allows all types of libraries, institutions and organizations to provide quick, easy book ordering capabilities to their staff, faculty and users.
End users can search for books, then place and confirm orders directly from their desktops or from a workstation at the library, all within a secure online environment.
Millions of books are available through www.ebscobooks.com and all titles are competitively priced.
EBSCO Book Services offers libraries and corporations multiple payment options, including VISA, MasterCard, American Express, corporate purchasing cards and invoicing. Administrators can control purchasing per department by designating approval authority settings.
- Full control over purchasing activities through the selection of an onsite account administrator
- New user approval
- Account settings and user approval authorities
- The ability to approve, deny or hold an end user’s order
- Customer and user profiling – administrator can: set limits on allowable purchases without approval; set payment and authenticating options; and select products available to the end user
- Level III authorization for corporate purchasing cards and/or credit cards
- Invoicing and reports available via FTP, EDI or e-mail
- Compatible with Ariba®, SAP® and Oracle®
- Unique time-saving services include EDIFACT and X12-format invoices for loading into compatible ILS systems