To ease the administrative burden associated with the acquisition, troubleshooting and maintenance of e-journal packages, EBSCO has developed numerous package management services.
EBSCO can serve as your organisation’s single-source expert on the acquisition and management of publisher packages. Our services include:
- maintaining accurate pricing and bibliographic data on available offerings
- providing information about publication schedules and title changes
- handling all subscription renewals and cancellations
- maintaining accurate order history records
- providing timely, consolidated invoicing with ILS load capability
- offering a suite of subscription management reports for collection evaluation.
- save budget dollars and staff time by allowing EBSCO to monitor publisher title delays and discontinuations against your invoice and track components of your license agreement
- realise the ability to track the content for which you have paid and should have access.