Your single source solution.
EBSCO brings simplicity and efficiency to the management of print subscriptions, from order placement to renewal.
As your single-source supplier for print subscription management, EBSCO processes all serial orders on your behalf, producing one consolidated invoice with line-item-level detail. This approach saves your library time and money by eliminating the need to communicate with multiple contacts. Renewals are handled in this same efficient manner.
From handling the mundane tasks to taking on the larger details, EBSCO's print subscription management service provides you with realistic, helpful solutions.
- accurate information on more than 300,000 title listings spanning all types of subscription formats
- close working relationships with nearly 80,000 publishers and major ILS vendors worldwide
- comprehensive subscription management reports
- line-item invoicing in your local currency
- efficient order placement and publisher payment.
- superior customer service
- single contact for orders, payment, claims and renewals - save time and money by eliminating multiple publisher contacts and administrative work
- fast and reliable delivery of non-domestic journals via JETS
- comprehensive reports assist with collection development and budgeting.
Transferring your subscription orders to EBSCO from another agency or from an order-direct arrangement requires only that you provide us a list of your subscriptions, their current expiration dates, the term you desire and address information. With many years' experience working with publishers and librarians, we can ensure a smooth transition for everyone involved.