What is EBSCONET?
EBSCONET is a multi-lingual, Web-based subscription management system designed to help your library staff efficiently manage their print and electronic journals. It’s the most intuitive and comprehensive tool to manage your subscriptions efficiently in the e-world!
- Take control of the entire subscription management process
- Receive a comprehensive overview of your subscription portfolio
- Access EBSCO’s robust title file with more than 300,000 listings
- Efficiently manage the access and registration of e-journals and packages
- Track your activity and control your budget with a wide range of reports.
The redesigned EBSCONET has been released with a cleaner interface and much new functionality!
EBSCONET offers you these important capabilities:
- Ability to limit a search to the titles and prices for your geographic location or expand your search to include EBSCO’s entire active title file with all pricing.
- Locate all bibliographic information
- Check to see if a title is part of a publisher package and if the individual library has an order for that title
- Compare available formats for each title via an Alternative Format panel
- Link to related title data such as Access and Registration and Volume/Issue information.
- E-journal Updates panel allows customers to set format preferences to determine the format to order or criteria for placing orders
- Access Reports show current e-journal subscription information and EBSCO-authenticated titles available online with a print subscription.
- Create your orders online
- Retrieve crucial financial and invoice information
- All orders (pending, active and expired) are available from same search options.
- Order History provides the ability to update ILS, Fund Code, HEGIS and Purchase Order information
- New Administrative Accounts allow customers to set authorization levels for their individual users.
- Create your claim online for missing or back issues
- View claim status and response
- Claiming is possible for an individual title within a membership/combination or package
- EBSCO’s interactive Claim Checker™ provides extensive claiming capabilities, including an export option to facilitate claim resolution and the ability to claim multiple issues.
- Ability to process renewals online by: subscriber, HEGIS totals or individual line item
- Searching options allow staff to work renewals more efficiently.
- Generate online reports in a variety of formats right from your desktop
- Reports include Summary of Publications, Subscriber List, Collection Assessment Report, Current Subscriptions, Ownership/Access reports, Historical Price Analysis, JETS reports and Publisher Package Report.
- EBSCONET offers more than 20 languages in which to work
- Access to the EBSCO Missing Copy Bank – a free one- to two-year backfile of more than 2,000 popular serial titles
- JETS customers can view or export consignment packing lists or report any missing or damaged issues
- Help site – help screens can be accessed from any EBSCONET page; audiovisual how-to demos for main EBSCONET features are also available
- Contact site – EBSCONET provides customers with dedicated contacts to ensure all needs are met.