Your Web-based resource locator tool.
Provide patrons with a simple, easy to navigate browse and search interface for all print and electronic resources in your library's collection with EBSCO A-to-Z.
The comprehensive EBSCO A-to-Z knowledgebase represents all major database vendors and publishers, with information on nearly 200,000 unique titles from more than 2,500 databases and e-journal packages.
- add all databases, packages and individual titles to your list in a few simple clicks
- enhanced proxy support accommodates consortium-purchased resources and provides for backup proxy support if the main server is offline
- view overlaps of duplicate journals and duplicate coverage through the Overlap Analysis tool
- customise site look and feel with a broad menu of branding options
- add note fields for your library staff (store contact information, trouble-shooting suggestions, etc.)
- customised list of accessible titles keeps your resources from being overlooked
- give your end users quick, organised access to online hosting sites you use, including EBSCOhost®, ScienceDirect®, MetaPress®, etc.
- improve end-user satisfaction with library services by providing accurate coverage dates and links
- inform end users with notes about access rights and restrictions
- save valuable staff time - EBSCO manages the knowledge base.
EBSCO A-toZ with MARC Updates
is designed to provide comprehensive access to a customer's list of e-content, regardless of vendor or where the content is hosted. Many libraries use a list of resources like EBSCO A-to-Z as a supplement to the library catalogue. Some also want to include this information in their online catalogue, but the ever-changing nature of e-content makes manually cataloguing the titles impractical. Even with vendors who provide MARC files and lists of titles with links, creating an automated process for loading these files is daunting. EBSCO offers a solution by adding a MARC record service to EBSCO A-to-Z.
A-to-Z with MARC Updates® customers can elect to receive a MARC file of their electronic holdings on a monthly basis. This service acts as a single, comprehensive source of MARC cataloguing that allows libraries to easily include virtually all their e-content in their catalogue.
- save staff time through the automation of catalogue maintenance
- incorporate the flexibility of a customised solution into catalogue maintenance workflow - EBSCO works with you to determine the ideal formatting, delivery method and field specifications for your library.