At EBSCO, we work with you to better understand your needs, providing customized solutions to solve the specific challenges of your library. We provide personal service to assist with making the best decisions for your library and offer state-of-the-art Web-based tools to greatly simplify management and access to both print and electronic resources.
At this time, academic libraries are facing intense budget cuts, resulting in reduced staff and increased limitations for collection development while user expectations for better, more efficient discovery solutions are increasing. EBSCO is uniquely positioned to assist libraries with comprehensive subscription and e-resource management solutions via EBSCONET® and provide best-in-class content and discovery solutions via EBSCOhost®.
- Partner with a global company that delivers intuitive, customized online services, featuring unique integration with our access tools and your ILS
- Access the most complete and accurate title file in the industry with over 350,000 titles from more than 83,000 publishers worldwide, helping you make the best choices for your collection
- Manage your complete subscription and e-resource collection online, saving administrative time and money for your library, consortium or multi-site purchasing group
- Analyze and evaluate your collections with over 25 different on-demand reports, allowing you to make more informed decisions for collection assessment and development
- Utilize our complimentary EBSCO Missing Copy Bank® that provides a two-year backfile of more than 2,000 different titles for replacing missing or damaged issues
- Take advantage of the EBSCO Regional Office network with 30 offices located in 23 countries around the world, serving customers in more than 200 countries worldwide
- Receive expert assistance whenever you need it from EBSCO’s customer support experts with contact information and automatic e-mail options available from all our management tools—no questions go unanswered
Learn more about our services for Academic libraries by downloading the fact sheet or visit us on the Contact Us page.