Founded in 1987, IGI Global (IGI) is an international publishing company specializing in high-quality research publications in the fields of computer science and information technology management.
IGI Global is located in Hershey, Pennsylvania, and publishes innovative encyclopedias, books, journals, and teaching cases. It keeps its titles current and relevant because of its access to some of the leading experts in the fields of information science, technology, and management. The company publishes under six imprints - IGI Publishing, IRM Press, Information Science Publishing, CyberTech Publishing, Information Science Reference, and Medical Information Science Reference - and produces high-quality research and professional publications. Each IGI Global publication is aimed at aiding computer science and information technology professionals in keeping up with emerging innovations, technologies, and managerial techniques. This allows them to achieve greater strategic utilization and management of technology in their organizations.
IGI Global is also a proud sponsor and organizer of the Information Resources Management Association (IRMA) International Conferences, which brings together some of the greatest minds in information science, technology, and management, and fosters novel research in the field. The research from the IRMA International Conference is gathered in IGI's conference proceedings in both print and CD-ROM form.
1. STM publisher great titles in computer & communication sciences, biochemistry & medicine, rehabilitation, and more
2. ACCESS TO 75 TITLES (title list attached)
3. CONTENTS AVAILABLE IN PDF AND HTML FORMAT
4. EASY-TO-USE & CUSTOM MANAGEMENT on Metapress platform
5. NEW CONTENTS AVAILBLE ONLINE IMMEDIATELY
6. FREE ONLINE BACK ISSUES as far back as 1997
7. PERPETUAL ACCESS to subscribed contents including back issues
8. HUGE SAVING!! Package costs only 5% of the original journal prices