Your total e-resource management system.
Managing your subscriptions doesn’t need to be overwhelming. EBSCONET® is designed to make acquiring, maintaining and renewing your library’s resources less complicated, helping you ensure the content you’ve purchased is readily accessible to your users.
EBSCONET is a complimentary online service for EBSCO customers, offering typical subscription management processes such as title search, order placement, claims and renewals in addition to value-added services such as e-journal registration and access support, e-package management, on-demand reports and integration with your ILS.
EBSCONET goes beyond standard subscription management, delivering the most effective and intuitive Web-based platform for libraries.
- Simplify and consolidate processes; EBSCONET provides a central source for organizing your subscription management tasks
- Closely examine your collection and stay informed about publisher and title changes
- Review thousands of available titles in addition to viewing your current subscriptions
- Enhance collection development and budgeting efforts through detailed reports
- Integrate with EBSCO’s access tools and your ILS to help streamline workflow and eliminate duplicate work
Ask for a demo today!
View Latest News