Your Web-based locator tool for all of your library's e-resources.
is the industry’s most complete Web-based tool for organizing and providing links to all of your library’s e-resources, including e-journals, titles in full-text databases and e-journal packages, and eBooks. EBSCO A-to-Z offers users a “one-stop” search of your library’s e-collection, with easy navigation to full-text content.
- Maximize the access and exposure of e-resources, making the most of your library’s substantial investment
- Communicate resource-specific information to users through notes and icons
- Enable open browsing of your library’s list yet allow only authorized users to access restricted resources
- Integrated e-journal table of contents (TOC) browsing makes EBSCO A-to-Z your one-stop location for accessing subscribed e-journals
- Expand your library’s collection with EBSCO’s subject-specific Open Access packages, representing over 9,500 unique titles
- Evaluate your collection and its usage through advanced reporting options
- Save valuable staff time – EBSCO manages the knowledge base, including coverage calculation, URLs, movement of titles within databases and packages, and publisher information