E-Journals Customer Service
- expedites e-journal order entry
- facilitates registration and access
- troubleshoots issues that arise due to non-access
- obtains the publisher ID and/or subscriber ID numbers required for registration
- gives you the option of receiving new e-journal orders by e-mail in a Microsoft Excel file attachment, which gives you flexibility in managing the data.
EBSCO offers a variety of payment methods, including the option of electronic payment. We pay in currencies such as Euro, U.S. dollar and Pound Sterling. We guarantee timely payment for our customers’ subscriptions. We also offer prepayment to publishers, to help expedite library access to your titles.
EBSCO checks the accuracy of customer claims and works to reduce the number of invalid and premature claims by verifying the details stored in our own internal systems. We use a claims filtering process to block unnecessary claiming, which saves publishers time and frustration. For each claim, we create a unique enumeration for tracking. Then we verify whether the issue has been checked-in through the JETS check-in data to eliminate premature and non-existent claims. We also check for other variables before determining if it is a valid claim; after which the claim is forwarded to the publisher. You have the option of receiving claims electronically or in paper format.
EBSCO proactively sends out renewal reminders for you to our library customers.
- increase content usage, which encourages renewals
- reduce publisher workload
- improve end-user satisfaction
- order prepayment on schedule