Provide patrons with a simple, easy-to-navigate browse and search interface for all electronic resources in your library's collection with EBSCO A-to-Z®.
- Online service that provides a single, comprehensive list of your library’s e-resources
- Powered by the EBSCO Integrated Knowledge Base, with information on more than 1,115,000 unique titles and over 5,400 databases and packages
- Automatic population of e-journals and e-packages acquired through EBSCO
- Customization options to tailor EBSCO A-to-Z to match your institution’s Web pages
- Sophisticated Overlap Analysis tool to reveal unique titles, coverage, and overlaps in your collection, with multiple options for defining analysis
- Multi-option proxy support to enable seamless access
- Choice of LCC, General or Medical subject headings
- Ability to add custom titles in native languages
The EBSCO Integrated Knowledge Base
EBSCO's suite of access and management tools is powered by the EBSCO Integrated Knowledge Base, which combines coverage and linking details for more than 1,115,000 unique titles and more than 5,400 databases and e-journal packages, e-journal access and license information from our title database, and historical order details specific to your institution. It's the largest and most customized source of e-resource data available.
EBSCO MARC Updates™
EBSCO A-to-Z is designed to provide comprehensive access to a customer's list of e-content, regardless of vendor or where the content is hosted. Many libraries use a list of resources like EBSCO A-to-Z as a supplement to the library catalog. Some also want to include this information in their online catalog, but the ever-changing nature of e-content makes manually cataloging the titles impractical. Even with vendors who provide MARC files and lists of titles with links, creating an automated process for loading these files is daunting. EBSCO offers a solution by adding a MARC record service.
EBSCO MARC Updates customers can elect to receive a MARC file of their electronic holdings on a monthly basis. This service acts as a single, comprehensive source of MARC cataloging that allows libraries to easily include virtually all their e-content in their catalog.
- Save staff time through the automation of catalog maintenance
- Incorporate the flexibility of a customized solution into catalog maintenance workflow - EBSCO works with you to determine the ideal formatting, delivery method and field specifications for your library