Libraries track content usage and base renewal decisions on the level of usage, so it is important to make sure that end users have access to the content your library customers have purchased. Libraries are often confined by a limited budget, so low usage will translate into a waste of limited funds that might be better utilized on titles/publishers with higher usage.
EBSCO can handle registration and activation automatically, minimizing your time and effort toward the process and cutting through the traditional delays. Our goal is to complete the process in 48 hours or less, giving users immediate access to your content.
EBSCO Registration and Access Plan:
On Day 1, EBSCO:
- processes the customer's order
- verifies IP ranges.
On Day 2, EBSCO:
- electronically transmits order
- initiates electronic payment
- registers the customer if needed
- electronically notifies the publisher's host to activate.