To increase sales and usage of your content, EBSCO continually develops new innovative solutions to meet your needs. As a leading sales and service channel to libraries, corporations and other institutions, EBSCO’s role is to help you:
- maintain and increase revenue through various offerings, including the sale and access of:
- existing online and print journals
- new online and print journals
- reference works
- maximize discovery and usage of your content
- reduce costs and alleviate administrative tasks.
Serving publishers globally:
- 31 regional offices worldwide
- Serving 79,000 publishers
- Processing more than 4.7 million subscription orders per year
- Managing more than 300,000 titles
- Providing sales efforts throughout 157 countries on 6 continents
- Maintaining relationships with 50,000+ customers.