EBSCO has been ranked number 1 supplier to the LUPC and NoWAL consortium across all 3 lots due to the excellent terms available to save your library time and money. As you may already be aware, the tender has now been extended up to 15th August 2013 and therefore you may still transition to EBSCO for the next and following years and take advantage of this tender winning opportunity.
To move to EBSCO all you need to do is move a substantial part of your subscription titles (epackages or individual journals) to EBSCO. Talk to us today to understand specifically what this means to you and how you can experience immediate benefits, even if you have not transitioned to us yet.
To understand the value of EBSCO, to find out more information, or to start your transition to EBSCO, please complete the form below or contact Jon Reid, the LUPC Sales Manager, at email@example.com.
Remember, each day you stay with your existing supplier you could be missing the opportunity to minimise any loss of content due to budget cuts which may be likely next year.
Help your end users to get the best content available to them; contact us today.
This information page presents:
How you will benefit from this agreement
How to transition easily
- Easy and secured transition plan
- Significant experience in managing consortium subscriptions
- Global title repository of more than 300,000 serial titles, 220,000 e-books, 30,000 e-journals, thousand of e-packages and more than 300 full-text and secondary databases
- Active relationships with more than 81,000 publishers worldwide
- Offices staffed by information professionals including librarians
- Financial security
- Access to innovative technology
EBSCO, LUPC and NoWAL have agreed on a secured transition plan to make your subscriptions transfer in a way that ensures continuity of service to your users.